Clinics & Services
We offer the following services:
- Coronary Heart Disease Monitoring
- Smoking Clinic - Stop Smoking Service freephone 0800 068 4490 (9am-5pm) - after 5pm will transfer to GP Co-operative
Sheffield MSK Service (Physiotherapy, Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Pain)
I've been referred to the MSK Service by my GP, what will happen next?
- Your referral has been sent to Sheffield Teaching Hospitals by your GP
- It will first be reviewed by a senior clinician to determine the best clinic for you
- You will be sent a text (from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHSNOREPLY) or email (from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals firstname.lastname@example.org) providing you with reassurance that your referral has been received and asking you to create a Sheffield Teaching Hospitals MyPathway account
- Please ensure your GP has your email address and mobile phone number. This should be personal to you as we will be sending you information about your care
- If you can, please use your phone, tablet or computer to open a Sheffield Teaching Hospitals MyPathway account so that you can book your appointment and help manage your health
- Please check your junk or spam as the email could be in there
- If you are not able to do this then don’t worry, you will receive a letter but this will take a little longer
How will I receive my appointment?
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals will email you again asking you to choose and book your own appointment
- If you can, please book your appointment through your MyPathway account as this is the quickest way. You can do this by logging on to your new account and following the instructions
- If you are not able to do this then don’t worry you will receive a letter with a telephone number asking you to book your own appointment. You should receive this letter around 2 weeks after your GP referred you
- If you don’t receive information asking you to book your appointment within 2 weeks, then please contact your GP. Sometimes there can be a delay as more information is required, other times your GP has been given advice on how to manage your condition
Can I choose where and when my appointment will be?
- Yes, all MSK services offer a choice of appointment times and dates, and for many there is also a choice of where to be seen
- You can make this choice when you are booking the appointment yourself